Partnering with HTL Group Training Services - a UK based global training provider - we offer accredited and bespoke training out of our Great Yarmouth facility for industries including but not limited to Oil & Gas, Industrial and Wind Energy.
HTL Group Training Services' comprehensive portfolio of courses is endorsed by world leading accrediting organisations; ECITB, NEBOSH, IOSH and QNUK.
We offer a series of ECITB Certificates in Training in specialist bolting skills and techniques. These short courses teach the critical skills and technical training required;
• MJI10 Hand Torque Bolted Connection Techniques
• MJI18 Hydraulically Tensioned Bolted Connection Techniques
• MJI19 Hydraulically Torqued Bolted Connection Techniques
• MJI21 Hydraulically Tension Subsea Bolted Connections
• MJI31 Hydraulically Tension Wind Turbine Bolted Connections
• MJI32 Hydraulically Torque Wind Turbine Bolted Connections
• Further enhanced with TMJI courses to ECITB accreditation
The ECITB offers a method of training and validating skills in the specialist critical bolting area. Training courses, Work Based Task Assignments and Technical Tests cover isolations, dismantling techniques, inspection of components, alignment techniques and clamp connectors as well as assembly and tightening techniques in specialist critical bolting.